Thursday, December 30, 2010

I have a friend. Her name is Larysa. Maybe you've heard of her. She writes a blog.

and so begins my conversation. The stroy i mean to tell, in a blog i mean to write. The story of my friend, my much misunderstood friend.
she makes good choices, and bad choices...but mostly bad choices. And im here, to tell her what to do about them.
she writes a blog, as ive said, its called 'a day in the life of the undecided teenager' pretty awesome i must say.

why am i saying this right now? Seriously i have now idea...but its filler so live with it.

This post is going pretty Capital crazy. In the sense that I haven't been using enough.

i shall start anew, in the hopes that my next post will be easily understood, and when that fails keep reading, for i have many stories to entertain...if i can remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment....or we'll find you.