Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The White Wolf Society

I have been quite busy during the past few weeks. I have been writing a book with my friend Natasha. We started it 2 years ago and have more or less continued it. Now we have picked up full swing and are writing chapter after chapter. The book is about three friends; Addy, Christina (cousins), and Luke. It's about their quest to find who murdered Addy's parents. Their journey leads them into the dark past of Addy's father, and their travels take them through England (their home), Scotland, and Russia. We have finished quite a few chapters and will continue to write more1 If you want to check out the first few chapters, character bios, blog updates from the writers/editors, and to sign our guestbook; check out http://www.the-white-wolf-society.webs.com/

Please check it out and tell me what you think. Also follow me on twitter eh? www.twitter.com/JennyLye

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment....or we'll find you.