Friday, February 17, 2012

Good evening Shuttle Bus!

Hey Guys!

I know I've been AWOL on here for a while, but I really want to start updating more often! I'm working on finishing the sixth chapter of my fanfic 'A Working Title' right now. I'm so excited to bring this chapter to you guys because it is sooo long! Darren's party is really long because of the video and I didn't want to cut it into two parts so it's going to be like three times the size of a normal one! I'm sorry it's been taking so long but I've been so super busy lately with a Charity event at my school adn a mound of missed homework because of that. I promise I will try to update more frequently. Really I should be writing right now instead of posting, so I'm going to go do that right now. So, if you want to reach me you can still comment, but check my Tweeter because I'll be updating that more frequently (@JennyLye).

For now Adieu, and I hope to see you guys soon!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment....or we'll find you.